Highway 182 runs through Lafayette and several other Louisiana cities, presenting the same dangers any highway does. Motorists who fail to exercise caution, or other liable parties, should pay for the accidents they cause.
As a Highway 182 car accident victim, you may deserve compensation for pain and suffering, lost income, medical care, and other damages. A Lafayette personal injury attorney from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Reasons to Hire Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers After a Car Accident on Highway 182
We serve Lafayette car accident victims across Louisiana, including those whose collisions happen on Highway 182. Cases involving highway accidents present unique challenges, including the difficulty of getting evidence from a busy roadway. Our legal team has completed cases like yours, and we’ll spare you from the demands of a lawsuit or claim.
Some reasons to hire a Highway 182 car accident lawyer from our firm include:
- Our record of success: Our verdicts and settlements record is one reason to trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers with your case. Before you hire a law firm, you should understand their results in cases like yours. We have proven our ability to win compensation for car accident victims throughout Louisiana.
- Our financial support: We provide complete financial support for your case. Not only do you pay us nothing up front, but we also cover the entire cost of the legal process.
- Our reputation for putting clients first: Client testimonials illustrate how Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers prioritizes clients. We don’t just want to get you the money you deserve. We also want you to know that your case is important to us.
- Our willingness to go to trial: Our firm does everything necessary to secure the money you deserve. If that means paying the cost and completing the effort of a trial, we are willing. Your best interests guide our legal strategy.
We have earned our reputation by providing consistently excellent legal service. We hold ourselves to a high standard, both in terms of financial results and client experience.
Client Testimonials for Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers
These client testimonials are a preview of how our attorneys will serve you:
- “A wreck can be a very scary situation, I had no idea what to do or who to call, then a friend referred me to Laborde Earles. From the moment I called them I knew I had made the right decision.” – Logan Billeaudeau
- “Great group to work with. Digger and his team are always available to answer my questions when needed.” – Haley O’Neal
- “The Laborde Earles staff was perfect. They made sure through the whole process that me and my family were taken care of.” – Zack Ballard
These accounts are authentic stories about our team. When you hire a Highway 182 car accident lawyer from our firm, expect the same type of dedication and fight from our firm.
Laborde Earles injury was great for me they took care of me very fast and professional. If for any reason I need legal help they will be who I use.Client
What Damages Can I Recover After a Highway 182 Car Accident?
Our firm will determine this. We ensure that, before we enter settlement negotiations, we know exactly how much money you deserve.
We generally see car accident victims suffer injuries that lead to:
Medical expenses tend to be a major expense for car accident victims. As the National Safety Council (NSC) explains, the more serious your injuries are, the more costly they typically are. The cost of medical care for serious injuries helps explain this statistic.
We will seek compensation for all your accident-related medical bills, which may result from:
- Ambulance transport
- Emergency diagnosis and treatment
- Hospital stays
- Doctor’s appointments
- Any other accident-related medical services
Car accident victims’ medical costs can increase substantially if injuries are disabling. We’ll seek compensation for present and future medical care.
Repair or Replacement of a Vehicle
If your car needs repair or replacement, we’ll demand that liable parties cover the cost.
Accident victims should get compensation for any professional damages that someone else causes. These damages may include:
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Missed bonuses
- Missed promotion opportunities
- Lost employer-matched retirement contributions
We have helped many car accident victims replace their professional damages. We will do the same for you.
Pain and Suffering (and Related Treatment)
Frontiers in Psychiatry establishes a link between car accidents and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). This is just one type of pain and suffering that you might experience, along with:
- Physical pain
- Psychological distress
- Emotional anguish
- Impaired quality of life
These and other types of pain and suffering may entitle you to compensation. Our legal team will determine the cost of these damages and include them in your case.
If you have any other damages, trust Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers to seek fair compensation for them.
I thank God for Digger & David. I don’t know what we would have done if it hadn’t have been for them.Rick Smith | Client
Our Team Will Handle Every Step of Your Car Accident Case in Louisiana
Our legal team handling Highway 182 car accident cases will complete yours. We have attorneys and paralegals ready to manage every step of the process, including:
- Collecting evidence as quickly as possible
- Interviewing witnesses to the accident
- Hiring experts to assist with the legal process
- Calculating your settlement target
- Leading settlement negotiations
- Completing your case at trial if needed
We strive to get the settlement that you deserve. This way, you can get money for your damages as quickly as possible. However, our team is always ready for trial. We have the resources to help clients who face companies like Uber and Lyft after a rideshare accident on Highway 182. Learn more with an Uber accident attorney in Lafayette.
We May Face a Deadline for Filing Your Case
Louisiana statutes generally require that we file wrongful death and personal injury cases by a certain deadline that generally lasts a year. If you wait too long to hire us, we may miss the deadline.
The reassurance from Digger and his staff gave me that renewed hope that it’s going to be okay down the road.Client
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation About Your Highway 182 Car Accident Case
A Highway 182 car accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can work on your behalf. We fight for accident victims, and we always aim to win. Whether you are in Lafayette or elsewhere in Louisiana, we can start your case today. Call us now for your free consultation.