Out of the 9.1 million motor vehicle accidents in 2010, 2.1% were rollover accidents, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Being involved in a rollover accident in Kenner does not mean you have to be responsible for the financial impact. You probably have a stack of medical bills, lost wages, and countless other expenses you would not have incurred if you were not injured in the crash.
At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, we may be able to help you pursue compensation for your injuries and expenses. The first step is a free consultation with one of our staff members to discuss your potential case and whether we can assist you. Call (504) 777-7777 now to learn more about potentially working with a Kenner rollover accident lawyer.
Working with a Lawyer Can Strengthen Your Case
For most accident victims, this is the first time they are considering or pursuing a civil claim for compensation. This can be an overwhelming and stressful process. If you fail to comply with certain rules, you may lose your right to compensation. In Louisiana, for example, you only have one year from the accident date to bring your lawsuit for compensation, according to Louisiana Civil Code (CC) §3492.
Here are some ways your lawyer will work with you to pursue your case:
- Interview you about the situation to find out what happened
- Gather evidence to support your case
- Prepare you for court appearances or depositions
- Discuss the case with the other parties and the courts
- Ensure that essential documents are filed on time
- Respond to daily phone calls and emails
- Keep track of key documents in your case
- Ensure that insurance companies are treating you fairly
- Pursue a settlement if you choose to seek one
- Locate expert witnesses to consult on the case and testify on your behalf
- Prepare for trial
To learn more about whether a Kenner rollover accident lawyer at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help you, call (504) 777-7777 now for a free consultation.
For a free legal consultation with a rollover accident lawyer serving Kenner, call (337) 777-7777
Get the Compensation You Deserve
If you were hurt in a rollover accident and want to pursue compensation, the first step is understanding what you will need to prove. A rollover accident is a type of personal injury accident. To win compensation in a personal injury case, you need to show four things:
- The other driver owed you a duty to drive with reasonable care and skill.
- The other driver did not drive according to that duty.
- You were injured due to this failure.
- You suffered damages due to your injuries.
Types of Damages You Can Pursue
There are many different types of damages you can claim in a lawsuit. This is a key aspect of your case, and a Kenner rollover accident lawyer can make sure you request every penny you deserve. A few types of damages a car crash victim will typically ask for include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
There are probably other expenses that you would not have to pay if you weren’t hurt in a rollover accident. Keep detailed records and receipts of all of your costs so that you can claim them in a potential lawsuit.
Kenner Rollover Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Contact Our Office Now for Help with Your Rollover Case
You are already coping with painful injuries and major disruptions in your life. You should not also have to deal with the financial impact of your rollover accident. Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers for a free consultation to learn more about whether you can pursue compensation at (504) 777-7777.