Were you injured in a pedestrian accident? Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help you hold the liable party accountable for your losses. We have an experienced team of investigators, paralegals, and attorneys ready to advocate for what you need.
A Fort Polk pedestrian accident lawyer will assess your losses, file your claim, and negotiate for what you need. Understanding your legal options begins with a free, no-obligation case review from our team.
Our Fort Polk Legal Team Will Fight for What You Need
After entrusting your case to our legal team, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the incident to understand what happened
- Make arrangements for your treatment
- File your case within all applicable deadlines
- Communicate with the involved parties, including insurance adjusters
- Negotiate a fair settlement to cover your expenses
- Give sound legal advice as the process unfolds
- Advocate for you in court
Each client gets customized legal care that reflects their situation. We will do everything in our power to make the claims process as easy and stress-free as possible.
We Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis for Pedestrian Accident Claimants
Here’s what you need to know about affording our team:
- We work on contingency.
- Our attorney’s fees are contingent on whether your case succeeds.
- You don’t pay any starting fees, retainers, or hourly rates.
- Some of your settlement accounts for our help.
You don’t have to dig into your savings to afford a pedestrian accident lawyer from our firm. All you have to focus on is feeling better.
We Will File Your Lawsuit Within the Applicable Deadline
Some states have generous filing deadlines for filing injury lawsuits. Louisiana is not one of them. You only have one year from the date of your pedestrian accident to file your case, per CC Art. 3492. The same one-year period applies if you’re filing a wrongful death lawsuit, according to CC Art. 2315.2.
It’s absolutely vital to file your case within the appropriate deadline. Otherwise, you could lose the right to seek damages for your losses. You can learn more about your case’s filing deadline when you connect with our injury team serving Fort Polk.
For a free legal consultation with a pedestrian accident lawyer serving Fort Polk, call (337) 777-7777
Recoverable Damages in Your Pedestrian Accident Claim
A Fort Polk pedestrian accident lawyer can seek the following economic and non-economic damages:
- Medical expenses (past, present, and future)
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Property damage
- Lost wages and benefits
- Lost earning capacity
- Loss of life enjoyment
- Loss of consortium
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants Like You
Since we first started serving injured people, we’ve secured more than $600 million in damages. We resolve many of our cases through insurance claims––although we’re not afraid of a good courtroom battle. We have one goal: to secure what you need to start rebuilding your life.
Here are some outcomes we’ve achieved for injured Louisianans:
- Our client came to us after losing their mother in an avoidable accident. Through a trial, we secured $28 million for their hardships.
- Our client was a truck driver who suffered grievous harm in a collision. We advocated for them in court and recovered $7 million.
- Our client suffered a life-altering brain injury in an auto accident. After gathering evidence, consulting with professionals, and navigating the claims process, we recovered more than $5 million.
These are just a handful of the outcomes we’ve achieved for injured people. with our years of experience and knowledge of injury law, we’ll fight for your case’s best possible outcome.
Fort Polk Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Steps To Take Following a Pedestrian Accident in Fort Polk
If you’re involved in a crash as a pedestrian, the following measures could protect your legal rights:
- Get medical attention for your well-being and to document your injuries
- Keep all case-related evidence, including medical bills and a copy of the incident report
- Avoid admitting fault or apologizing for the incident
- Limit what you share online about the collision and your injuries
- Follow through with your treatment plan
We also suggest consulting Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers about your injury claim. Once we evaluate your collision and its aftermath, we can explain what post-accident measures could benefit you.
Click to contact our Fort Polk Personal Injury Lawyers today
You May Have Suffered One of the Following Conditions
We advocate for people who have suffered these conditions:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Cuts and lacerations
- Facial fractures and contusions
- Dislocated bones
- Internal bleeding
- Broken ribs
- Road rash
- Injuries to the lungs
- Pelvic fractures
- Dental trauma
If you don’t see your condition listed above, that’s okay; we’re prepared to advocate for what you need.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Clients’ Testimonials Speak to Our Commitment
When asked about their experience working with our team, previous clients have disclosed:
- “My personal experience was with Mallory. She is kind and very caring while maintaining her professionalism. She takes care of whatever need I’ve called about and makes careful notes if she needed to give them to her superior. I give Laborde Earles 5 stars because they are working diligently to win my case.” ––L.H.
- After receiving a call from Mallory Marsh, a paralegal at Laborde Earles, I found that my medical records had been purged from my doctor’s records and the hospital… Point is that Mallory paid attention to me, listened to what I had to say, even to my rambling rants. Because of that, she found the key to unlock my case.” ––D.C.
- “I signed up with Jeanne Laborde and her paralegal Debbie Pitre on a Monday after an accident on Saturday. Mrs. Jeanne was so patient with me as this is my first MVA. She called Debbie and they immediately started working on my case.” ––J.H.
Begin Your Free Case Review with Our Fort Polk Injury Team
Pursuing compensation for your losses begins with a free call to our injury team. We’re ready to listen to your story and manage everything your case requires. To connect with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, call us today.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form