Recovering financial compensation after an accident with an Uber vehicle can be complex. You do not have to deal with the legal process on your own. Our Forest Hill Uber accident lawyer will handle all the details including making sure you seek damages from the appropriate insurance company. We also ensure your case receives an accurate value before negotiations start.
At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, we will explain when to pursue the driver’s private insurance. We also explain when to pursue the rideshare company’s insurance. You can recover damages by proving the at-fault driver’s negligence. We do this for you with evidence and witness statements. Our personal injury lawyers work hard to ensure you receive the best possible result.
Our Uber Accident Attorney in Forest Hills, LA Will Investigate Your Accident
When an Uber driver’s negligence causes an accident, you are entitled to compensation. Our law firm will collect evidence that proves the following elements of negligence:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
- Cause of injuries
- Financial damages
Our investigation will also determine whether you should pursue third-party insurance damages from the driver or the rideshare company. We will help you obtain and complete insurance claim forms via the appropriate insurer.
Our Legal Team Will Decipher Uber’s Insurance Policy
Uber insurance has guidelines in place that explain how and when it covers accidents. Coverage can vary based on the driver’s status on Uber’s app. Per their policies:
- A driver who is not signed into the app is covered by their own insurance
- A driver who is signed into the app and waiting for a ride request may also be covered by their own insurer
- If their insurer denies coverage, Uber provides $50,000/$100,000 in bodily injury protection and $25,000 in property damage
- A driver who is enroute to, or transporting, a passenger is covered by Uber’s $1,000,000 third-party liability protection
You do not have to decipher the insurance process on your own. We handle the insurance company for you and ensure the appropriate filing of your claim.
We Work Hard to Build Your Rideshare Accident Case
To build your case, we investigate the cause of your accident and collect evidence, such as your police report and witness statements. We also make sure your case is filed on time.
We also represent you on a contingency-fee basis, which means you pay no upfront fees and nothing if your case does not result in a financial award. Our team makes your case a priority and ensures the at-fault driver is held accountable for their actions.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident lawyer serving Forest Hill, call (337) 777-7777
Our Uber Accident Lawyer in Forest Hill, LA Will Assess Your Damages
The injuries and property damage that result from a car accident can be costly. The financial responsibility for them should fall to the at-fault driver, not you. When our law firm assesses your damages, we make sure you can recover:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future lost wages
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical impairment or disfigurement
- Ongoing physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, we work hard to recover all the compensation you are entitled to receive. Our Uber accident lawyer serving Forest Hill will make sure your case is not undervalued or underpaid.
We Make Sure Your Potential Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
Your Uber accident case will likely be resolved with a settlement versus a lawsuit. We may file a lawsuit on your behalf to protect your right to go to court if a settlement cannot be reached.
- You typically have up to one year from the date of a car accident to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to CC Art. 3492
- You typically have up to one year from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to CC Art. 2315.2
Various circumstances of your accident can change the filing deadline. It can be complicated. The best way to ensure the statute of limitations is accurately interpreted is to let us handle it for you and make sure your lawsuit is filed on time, so you do not lose your chance to seek compensation.
Forest Hill Uber Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Let Us Deal With the Insurance Company So You Can Focus on Getting Better
Getting compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance company can be a time-consuming and involved process. When we navigate the insurance process for you, we will:
- Prove their policyholder’s liability
- Assign a financial value to your case
- Weigh the feasibility of each offer
We will handle the negotiation process from start to finish and ensure you get a favorable settlement. Our goal is to ensure that you can get the medical care and ongoing support you need throughout your recovery.
We Get Results for Our Car Accident Clients
Our commitment to outstanding client support is important to every member of our team. Our firm is proud to have more than a century of combined legal experience when it comes to our team of personal injury attorneys. This has led to a record of success for our injured clients.
Here are just a few examples of the more than $200 million in settlements and court awards we have recovered for our clients:
- $5,250,000.00 – For an auto accident resulting in brain injury
- $5,000,000.00 – Judgment for paralyzed driver
- $2,000,000.00 – Auto accident resulting in spinal cord injuries
- $900,000.00 – For a client injured in an automobile accident
Of course, every case is different. We will calculate the value of your case based on your economic and non-economic damages. Our lawyers never stop fighting for the injured clients our car accident team represents. Read reviews from satisfied clients on our testimonials page and see why you can trust your Uber accident case to our client-driven team.
Click to contact our Forest Hill Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Get a Free Review of Your Uber Accident Case
Recovering compensation after a rideshare accident can be complicated. Our Uber accident lawyer representing clients in Forest Hill can bring clarity to your case. Find out how hard we fight for the financial compensation you are entitled to recover. Contact our case review team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form