If you were injured or a loved one passed away as a result of a truck accident in the Fordoche area, a personal injury attorney from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. A truck accident can leave you with crippling physical injuries, emotional trauma, and financial stress. You deserve a Fordoche truck accident lawyer who will take that burden off your shoulders, put it on theirs, and fight for your legal rights.
We take the outcome of your case as seriously as you do, which is why we never collect a fee unless you receive monetary awards. We want to put our knowledge, experience, and vast resources to work for you. Our goal is for you to get your life back on track as though this accident never happened.
We can take the time to help you understand your legal options and keep you updated on the proceedings as they develop. For a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a member of our team, call us at (337) 777-7777.
Truck Accidents in Fordoche, LA
Truck accidents can occur for many reasons, but no matter how yours happened, we can help you pursue financial recovery. Our clients come to us because they are injured and need help, and our Fordoche truck accident lawyers get the right to work for them.
Some of the services that we perform include:
- Initiating legal action
- Handling all communications regarding your case
- Negotiating for a fair settlement on your behalf
- Collecting all relevant evidence to support your claim
- Representing you in court, if necessary
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers is a client-based firm that is focused on meeting your needs. When you work with us, you inherit our combined years of experience that we put to the test on your behalf.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accident lawyer serving Fordoche, call (337) 777-7777
No Two Truck Accidents are the Same
Our investigative staff can scour the accident scene, pore over police reports, and do whatever is necessary to make sure your case is as thorough as possible.
We can help you recover full compensation for truck accidents caused by:
- Driving under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or fatigue
- Distracted driving
- Failure to drive defensively
- Poor weather conditions
- Hazardous roadways
- Exceeding federal weight limits
- Poor judgment or error
- Driving recklessly
The statute of limitations on filing a truck accident claim in Louisiana is only one year from the date of your accident, so it is critical to reach out to a lawyer as soon as possible. Once the statute expires, you will likely lose your right to compensation, regardless of any compelling details or evidence.
After contacting us, we can start working for you. For a free consultation, call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers at (337) 777-7777.
Fordoche Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Finding the Responsible Parties for Your Truck Accident
Before we can pursue the fair compensation you deserve for your injuries, we must identify the responsible parties. In a truck accident, there may be more than one group that bears financial liability for your losses. Our investigative tactics can identify everyone who is potentially liable. From there, we can work to gather the evidence we need to prove fault.
The Truck Driver
We can rigorously investigate the other motorist’s actions leading up to your accident. If they violated a traffic law or exhibited reckless behavior, we can collect evidence to hold them accountable. Likewise, if they broke any trucking industry regulations, such as driving for too long without rest or failing to service their truck at regular intervals, we can use this to hold them liable.
The Trucking Company
A Fordoche truck accident lawyer may be able to pursue the trucking company that employs the driver for vicarious liability, especially if the driver was acting within the scope and duty of their job when the accident occurred.
The Truck Manufacturer
If the truck had a defective component that caused or contributed to the crash, such as faulty brakes or a loose trailer hitch, we may be able to pursue damages from the truck manufacturer.
Other Liable Parties
The above list of potentially liable parties is not exhaustive. Depending on the unique circumstances of your case, any number of parties may be responsible, possibly including ones you may not have considered.
Click to contact our Fordoche Truck Accident Lawyers today
Your Fordoche Truck Accident Compensation
After identifying all potentially liable parties for your truck accident, we can get to work pursuing financial recovery on your behalf. We can pursue both economic and noneconomic damages.
Your settlement or award may include compensation for the following:
- Medical bills. We can fight for the value of your medical bills, not just those you have already incurred, but also those that you may encounter in the future. This category also covers any assistive equipment you may need, such as a wheelchair or crutches.
- Lost wages. We can help you recover compensation to make up for the income you have lost while recovering from your injury. We can calculate the value of this category by analyzing your pay stubs and other documentation.
- Reduced earning capacity. We can even help you receive a monetary award to make up the difference between how much you are able to make post-injury, and the amount you might have been capable of earning had the accident never occurred.
- Emotional trauma. We can pursue damages for noneconomic losses such as pain and suffering and inconvenience, loss of enjoyment of life, and psychological distress. These are “general damages,” meaning that they do not hold a tangible value. The award you may receive for these losses typically correlates with the extent of your physical injuries.
This is not an exhaustive list when evaluating your potential for compensation. Working with a Fordoche truck accident lawyer can help you determine what other damages may apply to your case.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today
Our team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers are eager to get to work on your case today. We firmly believe that you should not have your life transformed by another party’s negligence. We are excited to get to know you, your story, and how we can best serve your needs during this stressful time. For your free case evaluation, call (337) 777-7777.