Truck accident cases can be highly complex, with multiple parties involved, including the truck driver, insurance companies, and transportation companies. A Crowley big rig accident attorney can help navigate the legal process.
At Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, a Crowley truck accident attorney can help by taking the work related to your lawsuit off your shoulders, allowing you to focus on your injuries. Truck accidents often lead to catastrophic and severely life-changing injuries.
Two Types of Recoverable Damages in Louisiana
You are entitled to file a claim to recover damages if a negligent big rig driver has caused you injuries or property damage. The state allows you to claim financial losses like your car damage and medical bills and non-economic losses that include pain, inconvenience, or scarring.
Replacing your vehicle and covering your medical bills alone could be a large sum, alone. Other out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident can pile up quickly, as well. Our personal injury lawyers will account for these losses in order to seek fair compensation.
Types of Financial or Economic Losses
- Property damage or car replacement
- Temporary transportation needs
- Ambulance or medical transportation costs
- Hospital bills, physician fees, prescription costs
- Lost wages or business opportunities
Types of Non-Economic Losses
- The inconvenience of your time
- Pain and suffering or mental anguish
- Disfiguring scars or loss of limb
- Loss of social connection
For a free legal consultation with a big rig accident lawyer serving Crowley, call (337) 777-7777
How Our Firm Helps Victims of Big Rig Accident Claims
If you have just been through a harrowing accident, it can seem like a tremendous challenge to seek compensation. We can help you manage the results of your truck accident.
Having sudden injuries, pain, and lost wages can be overwhelming. Our staff sympathizes with you, your losses, and the pain you are enduring. The complexity involved in truck accidents allows us to best use our skills to benefit you.
Common Tasks A Law Firm Manages for You
- We provide clients with a free consultation to answer your questions
- Ensure that you are informed of all your legal options
- Collect evidence, police reports, eyewitness statements, and medical records
- Subpoena the truck driver’s cell phone data and work records
- Investigate the scene, recreate the accident, and determine the initial cause
- Identify the responsible parties involved in your claim
- Write a well-researched and compelling statement regarding your loss
- Negotiate a settlement
- Represent you in court; defend your civil rights to compensation
Crowley Big Rig Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Our Big Rig Accident Attorneys Go the Extra Mile for Their Clients
Our attorneys are determined. We have won many cases involving commercial trucks, and we are proud of how we were able to help victims. Take a look at some of our case results:
- $7,000,000.00 – Judgment in the case of injured big rig driver
- $2,700,000.00 – Settlement for an accident victim of an 18-wheeler
- $1,800,000.00 – Paid to a victim after a commercial truck accident
- $1,750,000.00 – Awarded by jury for a semi-truck accident victim
Click to contact our Crowley Truck Accident Lawyers today
Our Big Rig Accident Lawyers in Crowley, LA, Make Legal Representation Affordable for All
The members of our law firm are dedicated to helping victims achieve justice, so we offer a contingency plan. If we agree to accept your case, there are no charges to get started.
We take a percentage of your settlement or verdict in exchange for our services. Our staff will fight diligently to get you reimbursed. If we don’t win, you don’t pay.
Our legal staff will examine your claim free of charge. We offer injured victims a free initial consultation. Find out about your legal options. You’ll rest easier at night knowing you have all the information needed to make the best decision for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Louisiana Deadlines for Big Rig Accident Lawsuits
You have up to a year to file your personal injury lawsuit before the deadline established in CC Art. 3492. If you do not meet this deadline, the court could dismiss your case, and you could lose your last chance to pursue compensation.
Keep in mind this deadline does not stall during negotiations. It takes time for a lawyer to build a case, investigate an accident, and gather evidence.
Our lawyers can help you comply with this deadline, and we can work to streamline the legal process. Don’t let a liable party get away with causing your losses. Get started on your case as soon as possible.
Hazardous Areas in and Near Crowley, LA
City-Data provides crash information for the city of Crowley. You likely know most rough traffic areas if you live in Crowley. Here are a few roadways you might want to be extra aware of while behind the wheel.
- LA 13 southbound
- US Route 90
- LA 112 going north at the curve near Bayou Plaquemine Road
Accidents can happen anywhere. It pays to be vigilant and drive with caution. You can use defensive driving strategies in hazardous areas.
How to Connect with a Big Rig Accident Lawyer in Crowley, Louisiana
If you want to know more about what legal options you have for claiming compensation in Crowley, Louisiana, contact Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers. We want to help your journey to recovery and wellness; our staff members are known for being personable, professional, and sympathetic. It can be challenging to cope with recovery on your own. We’d love to help.
When we manage your claim, we will update you on all progress. While you rest and focus on your health, we can tackle the legal legwork. Your needs are our priority. We will push for fair compensation for you. Call us today.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form