When another party is responsible for causing your 18-wheeler accident and resulting injuries, you should not be stuck dealing with the fallout on your own. You can take steps to hold the at-fault party accountable and get justice for your suffering. Recover the compensation you are entitled to.
A Branch 18-wheeler accident lawyer at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers could help you build a case for compensation. We will handle all the details of your case while you focus on getting better.
How Much Compensation Could You Be Awarded After an 18-Wheeler Crash?
There is no set amount of compensation you can be awarded following an 18-wheeler accident in Branch, LA. The value of your case will be determined based on the details of your accident and the way your damages have impacted your life. Our Branch truck accident lawyer will identify your recoverable damages.
You have the right to be repaid for the losses you suffered because of the liable party. Some of the damages you could be awarded include:
- Property damages – These refer to not only the costs of purchasing a new vehicle or making repairs to the vehicle that was damaged but also the costs of any of your personal property that was damaged. This could include smartphones, personal computers, and other valuable items you may have had in your vehicle at the time of the accident.
- Medical expenses – Every medical expense related to your 18-wheeler accident injury should be covered by the liable party. This includes your doctor’s appointments, prescription medication, hospital bills, ambulance fees, and any future medical care your injuries may require.
- Pain and suffering – You likely endured pain and suffering because of the accident and your injuries. You can receive compensation for this.
- Lost income – You should be repaid for the income you lost when you had to take time off of work due to your injuries. Additionally, you are entitled to compensation for any vacation time, paid time off, holiday pay, sick time, bonuses, salary increases, and employer contributions to your retirement savings accounts.
- Reduced quality of life – When your quality of life has been severely limited due to your 18-wheeler accident injuries, you should be compensated accordingly. If you are no longer able to enjoy activities you once loved or are no longer able to live your life as you once used to, you may be entitled to compensation for reduced quality of life.
Our team will assign a value to your damages to help you seek compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a 18-wheeler accident lawyer serving Branch, call (337) 777-7777
Important Deadlines for Filing an 18-Wheeler Accident Lawsuit
You may want to take action quickly if you plan to file a lawsuit. The statute of limitations for personal injury lawsuits across the state of Louisiana is just one year, according to CC Art. 3492.
Per CC Art. 2315.2 you will also have one year to file a wrongful death lawsuit if your loved one passed away in a Branch 18-wheeler accident.
Your 18-wheeler accident attorney from our firm can help you follow these deadlines. We can work with you to file your lawsuit so you don’t miss your chance to recover compensation.
Branch 18-Wheeler Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Our Previous Clients Speak Highly of Their Experience With Our Firm
An 18-wheeler accident attorney from our firm will handle a range of tasks. From completing important paperwork to handling negotiations, we will manage your case for you.
Our former clients have been pleased with the work we have done for them. They have left us reviews such as:
- “I am so happy that I chose Laborde Earles as my attorneys. Mr. Earles is always available when I call…I totally trust him and I’m extremely satisfied with his experience and expertise. Thank you, Mr. Earles, for being more than an attorney to me.” – Michelle, former client
- “Communication was great and they were always available to answer my questions. They truly fight for you and I’m very happy with how my case was resolved. I would definitely recommend their service to others.” – Charlene, former client
- “The firm is very professional and caring. They were interested in not only my needs but my well being. The legal advice they provided moved me through a very difficult situation. I would seek help from them if needed in the future, and would also recommend them to anyone that asked.” – Adrianna, former client
When you work with our firm, we will support you throughout your case. We have over 250 years of combined experience, and we understand how to manage 18-wheeler accident cases.
Click to contact our Branch Truck Accident Lawyers today
Who Is To Blame For Causing Your 18-Wheeler Accident Injuries?
Multiple parties may be at fault for causing your 18-wheeler accident. However, to identify these parties, your lawyer will need to investigate. A trucking company, for example, could be at-fault for overworking a truck driver or overloading the truck.
Other parties who could be at-fault include:
- Cargo loader
- Safety inspector
- Maintenance technicians
- The owner of the 18-wheeler
- Government agency
- 18-wheeler parts distributors and designers
We will gather evidence to prove that another party was the reason you were hurt in a Branch, LA, 18-wheeler crash. We can use photos, videos, eyewitness statements, police reports, and more to demonstrate fault.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Get in Touch With Our Law Firm Today
Although you may be ready to put the entire accident experience behind you, before you can do so, you should fight for the compensation that is rightfully yours.
With help from a Branch 18-wheeler accident lawyer at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers, you can stand up against the liable party and advocate for your right to compensation for your damages. We can help you seek justice. Contact our team today for a free consultation.
Call or text (337) 777-7777 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form