If you were injured or if your loved one passed away in a collision with a tow truck, an Andrew tow truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers may be able to help you fight for compensation from the responsible party.
Pursuing compensation in a tow truck accident can be a complex process, but you do not need to face it alone. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can handle all communications and legal work in your insurance claim and/or personal injury lawsuit when we represent you.
Contact the car accident team at Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers by calling (337) 777-7777 today. We may be able to represent you on a contingency-fee-basis with no up-front payments required.
Louisiana Laws that May Affect Your Potential Lawsuit
Pursuing the tow truck driver, towing company owner, or another liable party after an accident can be an involved process. Various Louisiana laws may impact your case. A few of the laws that you should be familiar with when requesting financial compensation for car accident injuries include:
- Louisiana Civil Code (CC) §3492: this law places a one-year statute of limitations, or legal deadline, on personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in In Louisiana. Waiting longer than the deadline in your case to take legal action could mean that your lawsuit gets dismissed.
- CC §2323: Louisiana’s comparative fault law makes it so victims may still be able to recover compensation for an accident that they were partially at fault for. However, their payout may be reduced in proportion to their degree of fault. This law makes it important to collect evidence of the full extent of the responsible party’s liability.
- Louisiana Revised Statutes (RS) §32:398: this law requires you to file a crash report with the police if anyone involved in a collision is physically or fatally injured. A crash report is also required if more than $500 of property damage is readily apparent. If the police did not respond to the scene of your accident, you should file a crash report as soon as possible.
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers understands the intricacies of the legal system in Louisiana. Our firm can help you understand what laws affect your case and when we represent you.
For a free legal consultation with a tow truck accident lawyer serving Andrew, call (337) 777-7777
Working with Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers on Your Case
If you were injured in a collision with a tow truck, you might have the basis for a compensation claim. Accidents that occurred when a tow truck was loading or unloading a vehicle may also justify a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
An Andrew tow truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers may be able to investigate your accident and identify the liable party when we represent you. Then, we can collect evidence of their liability, which may include:
- Photos or videos from the accident scene
- Your crash report
- Witness statements
- Testimony from accident reconstruction experts
- Your medical records
Once we have assembled the evidence in your case, our firm can file your insurance claim and/or personal injury lawsuit against the responsible party. We can engage with their insurance company in settlement negotiations, and if they refuse to make you a fair offer, we can take your case to trial.
Throughout this entire process, Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers can:
- Answer your questions and give you legal advice
- Communicate with all parties on your behalf
- Manage the deadlines and paperwork
- Defend your rights
- Keep you updated on the progress of your case
Find out more about our services and receive a free case review with a member of our team by calling Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today at (337) 777-7777.
Andrew Tow Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (337) 777-7777
Potentially Recoverable Damages in a Personal Injury Case
Although every case is unique, in general, the recoverable damages in a truck accident case may include:
- Current and future injury-related medical bills
- Lost wages
- Reduced earning capability
- Property repair or replacement
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Physical disability or disfigurement
If a member of your family was fatally injured in a tow truck accident, you may be able to recover a different set of damages in a wrongful death lawsuit. The potentially recoverable damages in a wrongful death lawsuit may include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Pre-death medical care
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of guidance
Our Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers also handle wrongful death cases. We can help you identify your damages and their potential value when we represent you.
Keep Track of Your Evidence
You may already have some important pieces of evidence that can be used in your case. Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers may request this evidence if we work together, but in the meantime, we recommend that your keep and preserve:
- The police crash report
- Your medical records and bills
- Witness contact information
- Photos that depict physical and property damage
- Property repair estimates or replacement values
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers Today
Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers believes that you should not have to pay for the damages another party’s negligence caused you.
No matter whose negligence caused your accident, an Andrew tow truck accident lawyer from Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers may be able to pursue them for compensation on your behalf.
For a free consultation on your case with a member of our team, call Laborde Earles Injury Lawyers today at (337) 777-7777. If you qualify, we may be able to provide you with representation on a contingency-fee-basis. We do not collect attorney fees in this arrangement unless and until you win your case.